Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow!!!

This morning we woke up to a foot of snow.

This after the foot we had yesterday.

Winter is here! You can't even see the rocks in our backyard. I am now understanding why it's called Powder Mountain, why Utah claims to have the greatest snow on earth and why EVERYONE has a snow blower.

We'll either love it or move back home:)

I think we're going to love it...

as soon as we get a snow blower.

p.s. thanks to our neighbor who laughed at Huz shoveling this morning and plowed our drive for us.

4 comments:

  1. We will bring up our snow gear on Thursday! Dave said I can't go sledding but we will see. I am so excited to be with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave suggests a four wheeler with a shovel in the front, that way you can use it year around and then also pull the kids behind it on sleds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I am hoping that you will move back! I will be praying for loads of snow your way! I agree that a 4-wheeler with a snow plow would work great! You know I really want you to be where you're happy but I know we would be really happy if you moved back.

    ReplyDelete