Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

I taught BoyTwo how to give an Eskimo kiss. Now, he will take my face in his hands and rub noses with me at random times. It is very funny. He does it so seriously and then looks at me like he's so proud of himself. He really is the funniest kid. He loves to take baths in our master tub. He is a little fish. He also likes to gargle water.

He continues to have little chats with me. I really have no idea what he's saying, but it's fun to watch his face as he tells me his stories. He gives lots of hugs and is learning how to share and doesn't seem to feel as threatened by the other kids. He likes to play with our Fisher Price Little People houses and animals. I wonder if they have anything like that at the orphanage? It's too bad their postal system is so corrupt or I'd buy a bunch and ship them over. Such a simple thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment