Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Back

Well, I'm back. Meaning I remembered who I was and I'm done being sad and I'm ready to do something. Not sure what yet, but I have a few ideas.

Pretty much I got a little bugged last night thinking about how a 13 year old punk told me what to do and I listened to him. Hello?! Apparently he is unaware of who he is dealing with. He doesn't know that I do what I want. He doesn't know that I just can't let things go. He doesn't know that I just don't go away. He doesn't know that I don't just take things as they are and go with the flow. If it's not good, I'm all about change. Wether that means donations to the orphanage, or a program to help displaced orphans (now that is definitely 2 extremes). Anyone who knows me knows I don't just sit back and wait for things to happen.

We'll be in touch. You and me and him and me.

Little turd.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!!
    Gosh, that post about Sunday night made my eyes water.
    I wish I had words of comfort. Here is what I bet he yelled at you. "You people are not real, this can't possibly be real! This was a fairy tale trip and now it makes returning even harder because you were so kind and good to me and I realize just what I'm missing! And because I'm 13 and can make life changing decisions, I am making a terrible one to stay in the orphanage because I feel guilt and obligation to the family that abandon me!" Something like that?? (I know, you're rolling your eyes!)
    Thanks for being so honest and I'm glad you're back! That little turd doesn't know it but you're the best thing that ever happened to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theirs my sister! Go get him! He won't forget you as much as I am sure he wants to forget you guys but he won't and don't let him. He does need you as much as he thinks he doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. . . I'm going to see you in a few hours but I have to say I agree with Wendy and Emily. He may try to forget you but he won't. Keep after him just like you would with your own teenager who has chosen a different path. We don't give up. You are an inspiration. Man, I hope I can pull myself together before I see you. I was sharing some of your experience with Jodi and both of us were brought to tears. You are making me a better person by being a great example.

    ReplyDelete