Monday, June 27, 2011

T Minus 3

Not counting today, we leave for Ukraine in 3 days. I'm all packed and have been for a few days. I'm busy reassigning projects to other people for the girls camp I was supposed to be in charge of next week, trying to make arrangements for my kids, put meals into the freezer and all those mom things that you do. At the same time I'm trying to have some summer fun with my girls before I go. By the time summer is over, I'll have been out of town as much as I've been in town! Wild!

Today while I was sitting with Four while she was eating her lunch, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye and said, "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" I asked her what she was thinking and she said she didn't know. She's a funny kid and must have heard someone else say that. I'll sure miss them while I'm gone. Thank heavens for modern technology that allows us to talk on the phone for a minimal cost, skype that allows us to see each other, and airplanes that allow for quick travel.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This time went fast for me. Hope it did for you too but more so, I hope your Ukraine trip goes fast and smooth! Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha T is sooo funny!!(: Good luck we are coming in August to visit you!!!!

    ReplyDelete