Friday, June 10, 2011

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!

I feel kind of silly admitting this, but I am a bit of a blog stalker when it comes to following other families adopting from Ukraine. This is because I am hoping to follow what is going on with the SDA among other things.

And guess what?! Today my stalking has paid off!!!!!!!!!!! I just read on another blog that a family received an SDA appointment for July 10. That's right folks. They are scheduling appointments in July!! I'm assuming this means that they will remain open as it would be somewhat difficult for them to see people if they were closed...

Boys, here we come!!!!!
(No, we don't have a travel date yet)

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing news~!! I am so happy to hear that. Hopefully you get a date soon and know what your plans are. I can't wait. I hope to see you this next week for sure. Call me when you can.

    ReplyDelete