Thursday, April 28, 2011

Four is Four






Wow. What just happened?!

This has been the theme for this kid's life. From the moment she was born (ten minutes after arriving at the hospital, nine days early, no check in or iv), to refusing to eat baby food ever, to potty training at two (don't get too jealous. she totally regressed when we moved) to announcing to anyone who would listen that she was five and lived at Disneyland (when she was three), to being the first of our daughters to kiss a boy (what the crap?!), to today when she turned four.

This is one funny, awesome kid. She always makes us laugh. Here's to Four!

6 comments:

  1. Tell her happy birthday!! I love her(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH okay there are 3 Ukranian kids that go to my school (Fairfield Jr High) and I was thinking you might know the family!! They just came here this week, so they were adopted not too long ago. So they are in 7,8,9 grade but they put them all together in 7th. 2 of them are in my Utah Studies class, and their names are Ashley and Christian. Do you know them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness that is so cool!! I'll have to tell them I know (or know who they are) Danny and Bogdon. And thanks for the words!! I've been wondering if I could learn something to say to them. That is so fun. Christian is super shy but sooo cute. And Ashley is very friendly but she can't communicate with us!!): I am hopefully going to try to learn a couple little things to say. Good luck with Danny and Bogdon too!!(: So hows the adoption going??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I just figured it out it is very hard to pronounce Russian :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she's already kissed a boy...you better keep an eye on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son shares your daughter's b'day. He turned 7.
    So as an OB, I have to ask, did your doctor make it to the hospital in time?!

    ReplyDelete