Sunday, February 12, 2012

Smart

This post is about how smart I am not! I just discovered that there is this tab labeled 'comments' on my blog account page or whatever it's called. Evidently, you can click on it and it will show you all your comments in the chronological order that they were added despite which post they were added to. I've enjoyed reading many that I have never seen until now. duh me.

Anyhow, I found quite a few interesting/helpful comments. Sorry if I missed any of you! There was even a comment on there from clear back when we were in Ukraine from someone that had adopted from Matviivka, like us, only earlier! And I'm just now finding this.

I also just heard of Adele for the first time tonight. I know, I know, I don't get out much. In my defense, we don't get any radio stations up here and we all know that I am only ever home or at the elementary...

I had myself an appointment for a massage scheduled tomorrow morning. I was really looking forward to it until I realized that I was supposed to be at an all day, outdoor field trip tomorrow with Two. Warm table, stress and aches being kneaded out of my body OR herding 27 second graders as they snow shoe, sled and do who knows what else in the cold snow all day. Close second. :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously??? Welcome to the world!!!! My kids think I'm extra cool because I know and love Adele
    and Dannys mom doesn't. Thanks, Steph!!
    How 'bout our lunch reschedule??

    Btw, if you don't know who Bruno Mars is, check into him (just tryin' to help you be cool, like me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele? Okay, you'll have to fill me in because I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you click on the "stats" button, you can select the audience tab and see where people live who are viewing your blog. Also on the stats page is the tab "posts." If you click on that, it shows which of your posts people are reading AND lists how many comments are posted under that post. You can look at statistics for now, day, week, month, or all time. AND! you can sign up for Pandora radio at www.pandora.com. It plays randomized selections based on your preferences. I tried entering Ukrainian music, but without success. I think either Pandora is all English language based or it doesn't recognize translations. AND, read some short articles on post traumatic stress disorder (ptsd) and adopted children. I have found them very interesting. I have heard most adoptive parents talk about attachment disorder but not mutch on ptsd. One thing reading about ptsd has done for me is lead me to realize that trying to maintain my child's heritage may actually serve as a reminder of the trauma and stress he was subjected to at home and in the orphanage. AND, I don't know you, but I think what you do is awesome - blogging, family, the whole nine yards.

    ReplyDelete