Wednesday, February 29, 2012

$20


BoyOne's latest is to surprise me by unloading the dishwasher for me and then reloading it. I think it's so cute, a work in progress for sure, but so, so sweet!


This entire week at school Three and BoyTwo's class is celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. They look so cute and innocent...

*******
At dinner we do favorite parts of the day, which often turns in to a play by play of each person's day, but hey, it keeps the conversation going. Last night BoyTwo's favorite part of the day (and we actually enforced the singular form of this with the kids last night due to lack of time) was playing paper dolls with his sisters. How cute is that? :) They cut out all the pictures of dolls out of the AmericanGirl doll catalog that comes in the mail. Then they name them, play with them for days and leave all their paper scraps all over the floor...


Next up are the pictures to which this post is dedicated. Four is in a dance class. It is my favorite part of the week, hands down. It is also the best twenty bucks I spend each month. I have all of the other kids with me during this time, except BoyOne who is still in school. I leave them in the car watching a movie (it's at a lady's house and so far BoyTwo hasn't tried to hijack the car...) while I watch the 40 minute class. Twenty bucks is a steal of a deal for a dance class, energy burner for her, and bucket filler for me! I'll try to figure out how to post a video clip. It's so great.
p.s. all four of my daughters have worn this leotard, which was a hand me down from a former gymnastics coach whose two daughters also wore it, so that's a fun little extra




The girl can move.

3 comments:

  1. HAH! I just laughed so hard! She is so so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! gah, i could eat her up! When I come up for the baby/mom's birthday I was to ski again! pencil it into your schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL So cute. Both my girls really want to do ballet. Someday maybe I can afford it.... :)

    ReplyDelete