Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Picture!!!!



This is One with the Dew Tour Snowboard Pipe Champion, Louie Vito today. Now you all know where we live:) Side note, can you believe how nice his teeth are?! lol

These athletes are so awesome. They are so amazingly talented and have great PR skills. They sign helmets and snowboards or skiis, take pictures with anyone, and they are so cool. I love, love living here.

Huz emailed me this picture from his phone. He is at the Dew Tour which is just down the street from our house with One and BoyOne. I'm home with the littles. It occurred to me that I could download this picture onto the blogpost from the email. duh. Maybe I'll be able to get a few more pictures on here. That would sure be nice!


1 comment:

  1. So cute. :) I've lived in this state for 17 years now and still have yet to go skiing. Someday I'll be able to afford to go and actually make it....

    ReplyDelete