Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Losin' My Mind

Tonight the phone rang. I answered. The guy on the other end of the line said,

"Hi! Can I talk to Tyler or Stephanie?"

(I know, I know. Now you know our real names.)

I canNOT even believe what I said.

"This is Tyler."

The guy starts talking to me and I realize what I had just said, so I interrupt him and say,

"I'm sorry. Actually this is Stephanie. I'm not sure what just happened."

And then I start laughing as do all my kids. And the guy on the phone. Not really sure what happened there.

2 comments:

  1. Teeheehee.....I think your mind just might be on the other side of the world right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Funny! I tried calling you back the other night. It is going to be crazy here today and tomorrow with recital stuff. However we are happy to take the girls for a day or more while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete