Monday, March 28, 2011

USCIS, part 6

I talked to the USCIS AGAIN today. haha. That's probably what they're thinking, too. They're probably placing bets on when I will call next.

The lady I spoke with today was by far the most helpful and pleasant person yet. She was able to tell me that applications from the 16th of February were being processed today. Based on what she told me and the other lady told me, it is my most sincere hope that our case will be assigned this Friday and worked on next week. I pray that we get a case worker who is as nice as the lady today so that our case will be processed quickly and sent to us in time to get it to Ukraine.

I'm sure I'll let you know...

1 comment:

  1. So dang frustrating. To get this whole process hung up with USCIS! Hopefully that is your 'snag' and that from there forward things are smooth.

    ReplyDelete