Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring?

This morning we woke up to 8 inches of snow. After most of the old snow had melted last week during the great flood, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I bought crocus to plant in the yard. On the other we don't have to return our skis until April 15. I guess it's a win win either way.

Side note: We noticed last night that one of our documents that was notarized was done by someone whose license expires within the next six months. Ukraine wants all notaries licenses to be good well beyond six months, so we are taking that one to be notarized again today. And then we're really done. Until we find the next mistake. I was really, really hoping to have the boys home by May. BoyTwo's birthday is at the beginning of May. Then, I was really hoping to be in Ukraine by his birthday so that we could spend it with him. Now? Who knows...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the dossier and tiny mistakes. Good thing you are catching all of that now. Congrats on getting all of that together. The day is coming...coming faster and faster.

    By the way, have you had a chance to talk to the boys lately? Do they know about this all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ukraine will be nicer in May anyway. Through our saga, we were there in March, June, and December, and I'd pick June hands down. It should be lovely in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lori. May will be nice. I hear the summer is miserable and March was way too cold. We left end of April and we had some nice beautiful days before we left so May would be great!
    Grrr..to paper work!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie! Holy cow, we need to talk. It has been too long! You need to catch me up on all this stuff! I have a rule that I can only check two blogs a day, lest I waste too much time (this really can be addicting you know :) and plus, it's just not the same reading about your experiences as talking to you. Are you ever going to be down here? I can't believe all these exciting things going on with you! (Oh, and we do have some excitement ourselves--baby #3 is coming in Sept!) I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete