Sunday, October 31, 2010

More of Monday

Oh boy, I am all over the place! I forgot to include our Monday afternoon.

On Mondays I pick up the girls from school and we haul down to Kaysville for dance and gymnastics classes. A couple weeks ago I arranged with our gym's owner to let the boys participate in a gym class if they wanted. In the morning when I first told the boys they were excited and wanted to go right away. However, when we arrived, they changed their minds. The owner of the gym told us we could go use the trampolines if we wanted.

I led the boys across the floor to the tramp. At first they were hesitant to get onto the trampoline so I did what any mom would do: I set my purse down and did a back flip... and almost peed my pants. The boys were then excited. They began thumbs-upping me and started to jump. I stepped to the side when, to my horror, BoyOne launched himself into a back flip.

Holy crap! I had visions of broken necks, law suits, spending the rest of my life in some Ukrainian prison... But, he actually landed it! BoyTwo nailed his front flip. I tried to ask if they had been on a trampoline before via my awesome phone translator and they said no. That could have been lost in translation though. Really, quite amazing.

Also, we brought Chaperone to the gym where his next host family picked him up for a nice, low key (hopefully) vacation! It was great to have him in our home. The boys were sad to see him go and we got a great picture of the three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment