Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Drama

This morning BoyOne woke up with his first zit. Over and over he pointed to it and shook his head. He didn't want to go to school. I explained to him what it was, in case he didn't know and told him we'd buy him a specific face cleaner later today. I also added that this is why it is important to shower every day. Although, I'm not sure that is true given that he never showered in Ukraine and had no acne...

Four was having a major meltdown because she doesn't like to wear underwear. We go through this nearly every morning because she simply must wear underwear. We've tried all kinds of sizes and styles of undies. She plain and simple doesn't like them.

It was a dramatic morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.
    Alex has a zit popping app on his iTouch. Just wish he'd pop them in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from a comment on Rachael's.

    My friend's daughter has sensory issues and can only wear Hanna Andersson undies (although she's about to try the Hanes covered elastic ones). I know you said you'd tried them all, but I just thought I'd throw another brand out there.

    ReplyDelete