Sunday, December 23, 2012

Misc TN, 2012

This is what we did in our 'down time'.

puzzles
Namely this ginormous puzzle of cats.  It became my personal mission to finish it.  I stayed up several nights, way too late, to get this thing done.




My mom has an enormous pile of old magazines in her house.  The kids decided to make collages.  They spent hours doing this.  HOURS!  I've never been a person who likes to read magazines or one who hangs on to them (but I do hang on to plenty of other things...), but I think I may change my ways.  HOURS, friends, hours.  All six kiddos.  







Yahtzee, baby.  


My mom has a cute little pretend kitchen that has lots of accessories.  The kids spent lots of time 'preparing meals' and 'serving meals' and lining everything up.


Front porch, TN with Grandma Shari and Papa John

 The Nashville, TN temple


Oh, cute

And now a funny one

On the plane ride home, this mama got smart and put the kids all together on two separate rows, same side of the plane.  I sat by myself across the isle, kind of in between the two rows.  Brilliant, I tell you!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures with mom and dad! PS I know I have told you this a million times but I am so jealous of your camera. Awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete