Thursday, December 20, 2012

Crazy Hair Day, 2012

During Red Ribbon Week, each day was assigned a theme.  Some parents dread and hate these themes.  I actually like them, except for morning of when I'm frantically trying to do five 'crazy' hairstyles.  :)  I think the theme for the day was 'Don't be crazy, say NO to drugs and alcohol' or something along those lines.  Anyhow, the kids were happy and it was fun.  

 Four wanted to wear a wig.  

 Two
I used to have this really super-awesome hair gel but was out, so this was the best we could do.  The other hair gel worked like magic, didn't require a ton of time to set and you didn't have to use an entire bottle either.  It's got kind of a raunchy name so if you really want to know what it is, ask, because raunchy name or not, it works like a charm.

 Three

 BoyTwo
Huz was still home this morning and I handed him the electric razor and asked him to shave stripes in BoyTwo's hair.  He's a boy, his hair is short and grows fast.  I'd purposely not trimmed it because I knew this day was coming up.  We'd be able to make it 'crazy' and then even it out that night.  I had in mind big, crazy, two inch stripes all over his head.  This is what Huz had in mind.

One
I actually had to put a cup in the back part of her hair because the gel I had was so wussy.  It's hard to see, but on each side of her head was a section sticking straight out.


2 comments:

  1. I love it that four wore a wig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY impressed. 1) the cool hair, you are very creactive. 2) by all of your blog posts lately...you guys have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete