Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday?

Somehow, magically, this showed up on my camera. It is at least two years old and was taken at our old house. It's Three and Four. Don't know how it got there, but I was pretty happy to see it, so I threw in on for fun. Aren't they cute! It's hard to remember them being that little.


This was the highlight of the day yesterday. Yelena passed off all of the documents for the adoption to me. We still do need some others, but this is what she had. Phew!



This is the bedroom that I'm staying in. It's pretty big, especially for Ukraine. This is the view from the doorway to the left.


The view of my room from the doorway to the right.


This is the bathroom. Unfortunately for you I did not include a picture of the 'bunny towels.' :)
Picture taken from the doorway to the left.



Bathroom again, more to the right, just so you can see the toilet and bathtub, or at least part of it. It's big. Even in the U.S. it would be big.


This is the entry way of the apartment. The fountain that I posted yesterday is on the other side of that chair. To the right is the kitchen. The wood floor that you see leads to the bedrooms and bathroom. To the left is the dining and family rooms.


Family room. They have an electric fireplace. The ceiling has little holes in it so that at night you can turn on the lights and it looks like a starry sky. Seriously.


This is the dining room. Check out the chandelier. Good grief.


Kitchen and the kitchen eating area. My table back home would fit in this dining area. I'm just telling you this because it's hard to see how big it is.


WWF in training. The rehearsed these moves or whatever you call it. It was actually pretty entertaining. For them and for me.


Don't worry, still pretending.


More.


Lucky you. The end. I'll post the days events later. Gotta run!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a swanky place! And I bet it's ugly as sin from the outside like all the other buildings? It really is nice.
    Love the wrestling pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask you for some pictures of the place. :) Sweet! Too bad you couldn't have enjoyed it when you were there before, but since it's their personal flat (as Masha calls them and I still think that was so very nice of them to let you stay there) that wouldn't have worked. The only other nice place like that I saw in Ukraine was Pres. and Sis. Nielson's place in Dnepro. Seriously SUPER nice. They had the only dishwasher I saw there too. :)

    Can't wait to hear about the events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the place. Too bad it wasn't your 6 week stay

    ReplyDelete