Sunday, February 13, 2011

Three

Tonight my sisters and their husbands and my little nephew came up to our house for dinner. It was great. I love to get together with my sisters. We called my parents on skype so that they could be a part of the fun. Modern technology is fabulous!!

When it was Three's turn to talk to grandma, she said, "Let me show you a picture of BoyTwo." She grabbed his picture and held it up to the camera.
"Now let me show you a picture of BoyOne," and she held his picture up to the camera.

This was funny because my parents have seen their pictures before but Three was basically introducing them.

"Who are they? Are they your friends?" my mom asked, pretending she didn't know.

"No," said Three, "they're my brothers. They're from Kranian and they speak different languages."


2 comments:

  1. That is cute! When family is supportive, that makes SO much difference in the adoption journey. To all of your family that may read this -- be there. This is a road that needs lots of support and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so cute!! I hope you can adopt them(:

    ReplyDelete